- Very important information regarding chairs within the reserved sections: All chairs must be very low to the ground and have low backs. This is to ensure the maximum viewing pleasure for all of our guests. Please confirm that everyone in your party is aware of this particular guideline.
- In determining the number of boxes your party may need, please keep in mind that each box will hold a maximum of six adults.
- The evenings often get surprisingly cool. Please be prepared by bringing jackets and/or blankets. Being cold is no fun!
- The campus of California Lutheran University is a dry campus, except for areas and events designated by the president of the University. The Kingsmen Shakespeare Festival will offer beer and wine for sale by the glass to adult members of our audience with proper identification. According to our legal obligations, audience members are still NOT allowed to bring alcohol into the Festival grounds. The Festival will be patrolled by security. We reserve the right not to serve anyone or to deny access to anyone who abuses the University's alcohol policies.
- The Festival grounds open at 5:30 p.m., with the main stage production beginning at 8:00 p.m. As a courtesy to our other guests, we ask that your party be settled in your box no later than 7:45 p.m. Arriving after the production begins may delay seating.
- Please no pets
- Guests seated in the reserved lawn boxes do not pay the general admission charge.
- Upon arriving at the Festival grounds, please check-in at the table marked "Reserved Seating." We will direct you to your reserved area.
- Please park in the lot at the corner of Olsen Road and Mountclef Blvd. The only Festival entrance is at the top of the hill this year.