The Kingsmen Shakespeare Company proudly presents
Summer Theatre Camp 2015
Our 30th Year of Offering Quality Theatre Education for Youth!
Join us on the campus of CLU as we present 6 Summer Theatre camps for students ages 8-16.
Objectives of the Summer Theatre Camp
- To have FUN learning and developing self-awareness, self confidence and self discipline.
- To experience the satisfaction of TEAMWORK by listening, recognizing and responding to the rights and needs of others.
- To discover and encourage each individual participant's unique STRENGTHS, SKILLS, and TALENTS!
- Code of Conduct Statement: Please click here before registering.
Because we believe that each individual in our program should be afforded the greatest possible amount of individual attention, the Beginning and Advanced Workshops will be limited to 35 participants per two-week session. Musical Theatre workshops will be limited to 20 participants per session. Tuition fees are payable at the time of registration.
Registration will be available online March 2, 2015 with priority being given to early registrants.Register online
No refunds will be given once a session has begun.
Not affiliated with The Conejo Valley Unified School District.
"Camp Shakespeare was so much fun! I was sad when it was over. I enjoyed learning lines with my friends and playing the drama games really helped me with acting."
"Camp Shakespeare was the best learning experience I've had as an actor. I met many new friends there as well."
"My girls, nine and eight, loved Camp Shakespeare and can't wait until next year. The counselors are gifted and my daughters were inspired the entire two weeks. My eight year old even declared, 'Shakespeare is my favorite writer'!"
"The wonderful teachers at Camp Shakespeare took a reluctant kid and turned him into Julius Caesar! The camp was a summer highlight."
For More Information
Please contact the Director of Summer Theatre Camp
(805) 493-3014 or send e-mail to email@example.com